The 5CA Traffic Controller keeps track of agent’s activities and business coverage, ensuring our clients have a steady, reliable service and our agents are provided with a work flow that guarantees a successful productivity within established business metrics. The Traffic Controller will closely monitor tickets and e-mails while ensuring every agent is provided with assigned duties within their capabilities and skills.
- Coordinate staffing allocation and availability of Customer Service staff in order to achieve service level objectives
- Monitor site to ensure optimal staffing levels for every queue in Helpshift and other platforms
- Run and analyse various reports and forecasting, proactively advising on bottlenecks and improvements
- Administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Experience in the Customer Service industry as a Traffic Controller/Real Time Analyst /Supervisor/Planner
- Experience with CS related calculations, macro's, forecasting and software (Injixo, Verint. Helpshift, Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of CS related calculations, macro's and forecasting
- Knowledge of forecasting / scheduling software such as Injixo or Verint
- Possess strong organizational skills, excellent prioritizing and an independent mindset
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that apply button! Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge.