Sr. Technical Customer Advisor
Senior Technical Customer Advisor
We are looking for a English-speaking Senior Agent who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of 5CA’s Customer Service support for one of our clients. The Senior Agent works with the Customer Service agents and other 5CA departments (in different locations) with the goal to provide outstanding customer support while optimizing efficiency.
For this position, you will ensure that 5CA’s agents are properly trained and have access to relevant information while assisting customers. This position also ensures that the client(s) receive the feedback & reports they expect from 5CA – exceeding expectations as much as possible.
- Handle Tier 1 support contacts (calls/e-mails).
- Training, coaching and giving feedback to customer support agents. Create a positive ambient and team spirit and therewith reduce agent turnover to a minimum.
- Building & maintaining an always up-to-date knowledge base for both end-users and customer support agents.
- Ensure quality of service by regularly reviewing and evaluating customer contacts and provide feedback/coaching to agents when needed.
- Handling & following up on escalations to the client(s) designated contact persons. Make sure that feedback to customers is given as soon as possible. Use feedback to update the agents & knowledge base.
- Reach and exceed agreed upon targets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (or in the process of obtaining a degree).
- Fluency in English (+ Danish, German, French or Cantonese)
- A passion for video gaming, technology, consumer electronics and audio products on a personal and professional level.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Creative mind; able to think “out-of-the-box”.
- Result-oriented and pro-active.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Available to travel abroad occasionally.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and new standards.
- Previous contact center experience is a big plus!
What we offer:
- We will help you with your travel expenses.
- We reward you with bonuses based on your performance and the languages that you speak (excl. Dutch and English).
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games, as well as all the required software, tools and data base.
- Great location: our Utrecht office is located 5 min. walking from the central station!
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise
- Office fun: you can play VR games and have drinks together every Friday!