Nice to meet you...
We are 5CA. We work with well-known customers in the video games and technology industries to build great customer experiences. We provide omnichannel customer support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technologies and tools. We’re not your typical contact center. You won’t find any cubicles here.
In just two short years we’ve grown our Utrecht HQ office from 15 to over 100 employees. 50 employees are working in our office in Buenos Aires and a brand new 5CA office in Los Angeles has been opened recently. Furthermore, there are more than 150 people who work from home to provide our services 24/7. This is a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different, and developments take place over the course of days, not weeks.
5CA’s culture is shaped by a young and talented workforce hailing from all corners of the globe with a thirst for new and exciting technology and games as the binding factor. The 5CA workforce is a community of gamers, techies, and geeks. 5CA has a flat hierarchy and every team member is encouraged to bring out the best in themselves and act beyond the scope of their job description.
Who you are
You are good with numbers, know how to analyse complex processes, don’t give up until you completely understand a situation, you produce good results under pressure, and you live and breathe data. Your biggest passion is creating insights from raw data to improve the business and drive innovation. On top of that, your communication skills are top notch and you are fluent in English, allowing you to operate comfortably in our international organisation.
• Fetch and critically analyse operational and client data
• Present findings to the organization, management, and clients
• Develop Power BI reporting and ensure adoption thereof
• Spot and resolve inconsistencies in data and reporting
• Prepare ad hoc reports for clients and management
• Support the data automation process and suggest improvements to 5CA’s data information structure
• Keep track of KPIs and assist in further developing KPIs for our business
• Assist in the validation of new data as it becomes available
• Bachelor’s degree with a background in Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar
• Excellent analytics skills
• Business acumen and solid presentation skills. Able to liaise with 5CA’s clients independently.
• Fluency in English, both verbally and written
• Out-of-the-box thinking, Pro-active mindset
• 3 to 5 years of experience in this field; you are ready to hit the ground running
• Ability to achieve good results autonomously
• Basic knowledge of how a contact center business operates
• Ability to take a raw dataset and extract valuable insights that help optimize business processes
• Highly accurate and diligent
• Experience with reporting and analysis tools such as Tableau, SAP BI, Qlik, Power BI, Cognos. Azure.
• Experience with SQL and dimensional modelling (STAR modelling)
• Working knowledge of Python and/or R
• Room for growth and personal development
• A young and fast-growing company
• Like-minded colleagues
• Working at a great location and a fun office
• Drinks on Friday, bowls filled with candy and fruit to boost your brains