Senior Project Manager Digital
You know how to manage customer expectations and quality in a satisfactory manner, and thereby focus on customer impact without losing sight of the organizational interests. You are an experienced and proven Project Manager looking to progress your career with responsibility for the total management of several projects simultaneously in a fast-moving and informal environment
In this role you will be managing complex digital projects, monitoring progress, and managing expectations of various stakeholders. You are the one who keeps people focused, and the project on track. You listen carefully to the market and our customers and thus identify digital opportunities so that we remain relevant on an operational and strategic level. You know how to use 5CA's resources (people, processes, and tools), and you know how to combine these into a product or service that is to be delivered. As the senior Project Manager, you will play a part in growing the maturity of our Project Management team, and you will help drive the continuous improvement of the PMO in the company. You will report into the Digital Product Manager.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of a number of digital products to our clients through effective application of PM methodologies.
- Form, lead, manage and monitor cross-team resources to deliver and support projects.
- Build solutions that are part of our staple services, or that are new and disruptive and ready to become a business success
- Coaching others in the PM team, to unitedly overcome the challenges of project management and to deliver the most optimal results throughout the organization.
- Develop detailed plans and vision that provide transparency on progress and identify risks and interdependencies on time, allowing you to solve issues proactively.
- Apply appropriate and effective communication methods to senior management and important stakeholders, including the client and partners, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Take ownership of the project, to assure the project is completed successfully within the agreed targets, quality standards, and committed budget
- You have a bachelors' degree in business studies, IT, engineering or economics.
- You have absolute minimum of five to seven years professional experience as client-facing Project Manager or Product Owner; preferably in a Customer Service or IT environment.
- You have a consultative and collaborative approach; each has their part to play and you enjoy optimizing every contribution.
- You understand that team motivation and drive is crucial to team success. You have an analytical approach to challenges.
- You have good knowledge and experience in project management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, PMP or Six Sigma), and know how to do ideation for business canvas modelling and developing digital business models.
- An organisation in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- Office right next to Utrecht Central within 2 minutes of walking distance
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An annual salary between €45.000 - €55.000 (gross amount) and flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies