Senior Operations Manager - Customer Service in EMEA
You drive the operational success of high-impact CX projects by leading operational excellence, inspiring your global workforce, and bridging the gap between a clients' needs and delivered results.
In a time of global challenges and new business dynamics, we continue to provide our clients with the best services by leveraging our Work From Home program and hiring talented people across the globe. Because of further expansion of our projects, we are looking to add a seasoned Operations Manager to our leadership team to lead a global workforce and drive operational excellence.
In the role of Operations Manager, you are responsible for the continued success of one of our largest CX accounts. You closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the way we service our clients and exceed their expectations. Collaborating closely with the Account Management team, you walk the fine line between being service driven and diplomatically pushing back when needed.
You lead and inspire a workforce of hundreds of people working from anywhere in the world, providing them with all the tools they need to achieve the best results. You work closely with our Data Analytics, WFM, and L&D departments to improve business processes based on reporting and data insights.
- Manage our largest projects, maintaining and improving service levels
- Continue to optimize business process, driving operational excellence and exceeding clients' expectations
- Lead multiple leadership layers spanning a global workforce of 500+ FTE
- Closely collaborate with Account Management to maintain and improve client relations
- Collaborate with high level internal and external stakeholders.
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in Customer Service, of which at least 3+ years in a leadership position
- You have experience leading large CS accounts spanning at least 80+ FTE
- You have a thorough understanding of contact center metrics, what they imply and how to improve them
- You can work with internal and external stakeholders on any level
- You are result-oriented, tech-savvy and data-driven
- You speak and write fluent English.
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!