Project Manager Digital
You know what it takes to run a successful project. You understand the importance of data and use it to lead the development and delivery of digital solutions for our internal and external customers. You are only done when the customer is really satisfied with the end result.
You are responsible for running our commercial and internal projects, and you identify opportunities within every phase and interaction. You bring the right people together to define deliverables, tasks, and responsibilities, in order to ultimately create something new for a client. You could be working on a new structure for receiving and applying customer feedback, new ways to apply data analytics, or the next generation chatbot! You are the one who keeps people focused, and the project on track. You will report to the Digital Product Manager.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of a number of digital products to our clients through effective application of PM methodologies
- Form, lead, manage and monitor cross-team resources to deliver and support projects.
- Facilitate the team so that they can do their work optimally and you keep an eye on the team dynamics.
- Build solutions that are part of our staple services, or that are new and disruptive and ready to become a business success
- Make the project plan and ensure the availability of people and resources
- Setup and guard agreements with the client and third parties to guarantee or adjust the planning if necessary
- Apply appropriate and effective communication methods to senior management and important stakeholders, including the client and partners, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Take ownership of the project, to assure it is completed successfully within the agreed targets, quality standards, and committed budget
- You have a bachelors' degree in business studies, IT, engineering, or economics.
- You have a few years of relevant experience as Project Manager or product owner, preferably in a Customer Service or IT environment.
- You have very good knowledge and experience in project management and different methods such as Prince 2, Agile or PMP. (Certification is a plus)
- You understand that team motivation and drive is crucial to team success, you are a people manager.
- You are an excellent communicator, precise and direct, open and confident.
- The ability to work from home or remote
- An organisation in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An annual salary between €45.000 - €50.000 (gross amount) and flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies