The Project Lead (PL) is responsible for day-to-day management of 5CA’s services for one or more clients. You ensure that we have the right framework in place to deliver our services and provide excellent Customer Experience (CX). This involves training, knowledge base, ticketing system set-up and reporting. You work with our client(s) on a daily basis to make sure that we continuously exceed expectations and that we have what we need to perform our services.
The PL is an ideal role for a customer service professional with leadership, flair and the ability to motivate others. This PL reports to the Client Service Manager (CSM), who is responsible for the overall client relationship, and works together with the CSM to design and implement changes to improve/expand our services.
You oversee and coordinate the tasks of one or more Senior Support Specialists (SrSS), who assist with handling escalations, doing quality assurance, training new agents, creating reports, investigating complaints, and updating/maintaining of project-related content such as macros, FAQs, Knowledge Base articles and training documentation.
You continuously monitor your projects’ performance and you pro-actively take action when performance is under pressure. It is your goal to have a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team which delivers the best possible customer support.
- Reach Service Level (SL) & Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets (quantitative & qualitative). You continuously strive to optimize the performance of your project(s) and closely monitor
- Ensure that we have all product-related information and clear procedures in place for your project(s), and that all relevant content is made available to Support Agents through training and an up-to-date Knowledge base.
- Coordinate & monitor project-related tasks of the SrSS for your project(s).
- Report to CSMs about the performance of your project(s). Detect areas of improvement within your project(s) and work with the CSM to plan and implement related changes.
- Update clients on a regular basis about 5CA's support services through weekly and/or monthly meetings.
- Implement new clients/projects which are assigned to you.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients for all operational matters related to your project(s).
- Create and maintain a solid, up-to-date training program and knowledge base set-up for your project(s).
- Train Support Agents assigned to your project(s), or coordinate/oversee training given by Senior Support Specialists.
- Coordinating ongoing agent training and coaching with Team Coaches.
- Coordinate coverage-related issues with Service Delivery Manager & Traffic Controllers.
- Provide immediate feedback to clients about important product-related issues.
- Manage & handle client complaints.
- Implement changes under supervision of your Client Service Manager.
- Coordinate QA activities for your clients with QA Lead and Senior Support Specialists.
- Create Monthly Business Review (MBR) presentations & lead MBR meetings.
- Minimum two years of experience in an international working environment, preferably in an inbound customer contact center.
- Good understanding of contact center metrics.
- Previous experience in performance management and contact center monitoring.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with changes in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong leadership & team management skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient in English language. Additional languages are a plus.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or being in the process of acquiring one.
What do you get in return?
- Good salary with bonus options.
- Secondary benefits and vacation days.
- A fast-growing organization where you are part of something in the making.
- Ambitious clients with interesting products & services.
- Freedom to develop yourself, contribute in an open-minded organization.
- Office at a great location in Utrecht. Two minutes from the central train station.
- Great atmosphere, like-minded colleagues, drinks on Friday, bowls filled with fruit and candy just to grab along the way.
Due to the nature of the function we require candidates to live in The Netherlands, or have a move scheduled. We are not willing to relocate a candidate. If you live outside of the Netherlands, please do not apply.