Product Owner (Application Lead)
You are a natural problem solver, you thrive on learning and you love automation. You will be the owner of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, you are ready to take ownership of it with your prior experience in managing and evolving ERP and CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Dynamics NAV. You will design and deliver the necessary changes in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics to optimize day to day tasks for Finance, Marketing and Sales department.
You will join a team of like minded people who enjoy learning and applying new ideas into practice. You and your team will align with the finance department and business colleagues to categorise their needs and implement automation wherever possible. In this way you will help 5CA to innovate and stay ahead of the curve. Your primary focus will be optimizing our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application and its interfaces with other systems and data sources. Ultimately, you will be helping to improve our entire Microsoft Power Platform.
- Optimize and integrate Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application with other systems and data sources;
- Create, manage and own the automation tasks for invoicing, bookkeeping, etc;
- Evaluate the necessary improvements to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to optimize the processes, evaluate the possible ERP systems for 5CA;
- Understand the business solutions that are necessary from the finance department, marketing and sales to customize the solutions in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics;
- Commit to process optimization, automation while using Microsoft Power Automate tools, align Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to Finance department, align Microsoft Dynamics changes to Sales and Marketing department.
- 3+ years of experience with;
- Implementing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Developing automation with Microsoft Power Platform;
- A self-starter with a passion for IT and a desire to grow;
- Interpersonal skills and a knack for systems thinking;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Power Platform;
- Experience in an Agile development environment;
- Prior experience and background in Finance eg. Financial controller; Cost controller etc;
- Experience managing and evolving financial systems, prior experience with ERP, CRM systems.
- A salary matching market standards and vacation days;
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office;
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise;
- An environment where you can make things happen and impact the bottom line.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategy. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.