As our Payroll Specialist, you process Dutch and international payroll administration and actively improve on payroll admin practices.
For this role, it’s needless to say you need to have a strong eye for detail. That being said, this is not your everyday payroll position! For the Netherlands, our payroll processes are well established in NMBRS. However, our expanding international operations also require us to payroll employees in new territories, outside of the Netherlands.
It is your job to execute all data entry, but also to manage the entire (international) internal payrolls in the most effective way. If you don’t shy away from doing the research that this requires, you’re guaranteed to have an exciting job, with true ownership, and the possibility to become an international payroll expert. You will be part of the HR team, with which you will be responsible for all payroll and HR processes in- and outside of The Netherlands.
- Act as a functional expert and main contact point regarding international payrolling
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports
- Manage relationships with external payroll providers
- Data entry, HR administration, and attending to payroll specific queries from employees
- Review and suggest optimizations and ensure compliance with local regulations
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, government correspondences.
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in payrolling / accounting (bonus if you have international experience)
- Ability to take ownership, organize, and structure payroll processes
- Problem-solving mindset & positive attitude
- A high level of integrity and attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch & English
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
We are 5CA! For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategies. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With over 80% of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.