Operational & IT Risk Director - SHR0098
You identify and prioritize risk throughout the organization and you design and implement a scalable risk policy structure, safeguarding operational objectives and minimizing overall risk.
You are responsible for identifying and acting on operational risk throughout the organization. By identifying risk probability and impact, you make sure that the right people are aware at the right time, and you're able to justify allocation of resources to avoid or minimize operational risk. You design an overall framework policy, to ensure that risk is being assessed and responded to in a structural and scalable way. You partner with relevant stakeholders and leadership to deploy risk mitigation strategies and drive overall risk awareness.
- Mitigate 5CA's operational risk by identifying, assessing and mitigating potential risk
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership to drive risk management strategies and increase awareness
- Design global risk framework and development of controls, risk models, and dashboards
- Ensure continuous improvement of policies, systems, and processes (incl ISMS and audit manuals, a.o.)
- Partner with relevant third parties to provide objective assessments and certifications of 5CA's risk management.
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in risk management
- You have experience in managing risk in an international technology-savvy, cloud-based company
- You have experience with ISO27001 and GDPR
- You have outstanding stakeholder management skills
- You like engaging in complex problems and dividing them into manageable pieces
- You are a strong communicator and you speak fluent English.
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!