Open application: Multilingual Customer Advisor
At 5CA we are always looking for talented Customer Advisors, and we don't want to miss the chance of missing a motivated candidate. For this reason, you can apply here if you speak any language other than the ones in the available job openings.
By sending us an open solicitude (so by applying via this page), your CV will be stored in our database and we will contact you if there is any job opening that matches your profile. For example: if you speak Italian and English, we will be contacting you once our clients ask us for IT/EN Customer Advisors.
You can apply to work with us remotely, from our offices in Utrecht (the Netherlands), or in Buenos Aires (Argentina). So make sure you specify where you want to work from in the form!
These are the tasks performed by Customer Advisors:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer's inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary for the market's standards which will be specified during the recruitment process.
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games.
- An organized structure, the product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all advisors to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools and database.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Multilingual skills - speaking at least 1 language and English at a near-native level. All candidates will be tested on their language skills.
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to work with new technologies and products.
If you want to work from home: you have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
If you want to work from home: you have your own computer with at least 8 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or higher- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 512 KB, Download min. 1 MB internationally).
- You are available for a long term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.