Networking Technical Support in French and/or Italian
Hello Tech Master, we welcome you to your future job. You are probably looking for a remote job for different reasons:
- Because you are taking a gap year between your University studies.
- You’re travelling the world and looking for money support your expenses.
- You are just looking for a job to support your lifestyle and want to do it from the comfort of your own home.
Whatever the reason, we are happy to introduce you to a Technical Support position with us. Its objective is to provide Technical Support to customers who contact you about different issues they have with their devices and gadgets. Needless to say, you will receive top-notch training to be able to perform your job.
While the scope of this job is simple, we also expect you to transmit 5CA’s values. We aim to be the most awe-inspiring company in the Customer Support industry and we want our employees to irradiate awesomeness.
This is a full-time position from 09:00 to 18:00 CEST, from Mondays through Fridays. Keep in mind that this is a fixed shift and our hours are not flexible despite this being a remote position.
- You speak French or Italian and English at a C1 level.
- You are a quick learner, and are open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are flexible, a strong communicator, good at multitasking and problem solving.
- You have a dedicated and quiet work space.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have previous knowledge in the field of hardware and networking components.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 MB/0.5MB internationally to both locations,
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64 bit Windows version (Windows 7 or higher)
- An I5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.