Multilingual Customer Advisor (Portugal) - GP001K
At 5CA we are always looking for talented Customer Advisors located in Portugal. You can apply here if you speak English and at least one more additional language fluently.
By sending us an open application (by applying via this page), your CV will be stored in our database and we will contact you when there is any job opening that matches your profile.
These are the tasks performed by Customer Advisors:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or webchat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer's inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Making sure that the customer is satisfied with the whole customer service experience.
What we offer:
- A remote position, meaning you get to work from home, avoid commuting and spend all your free time enjoying your life in Portugal!
- A competitive salary for the market's standards, which will be specified during the recruitment process.
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
- Up to date training and access to the latest information in technology and video games.
- An organized structure, the product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all advisors to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools, and database.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Multilingual skills - speaking at least 1 language and English at a near-native level. All candidates will be tested on their language skills.
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to working with new technologies and products.
- A dedicated quiet workspace that is located within your own residence in Portugal.
- Availability for a long-term position and ability to work in a fixed schedule.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer or a recently released version of macOS
- An i3 2.4 GHz Dual-Core processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A (smart)phone suitable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer