Junior Workforce Planner (WFM) in EMEA - SHR0202
In a time of hypergrowth, you combine your administrative skills to help us manage our human capital. You will be the one who understands the dynamics of workforce management and enables us to utilize our people in the most efficient way.
You will perform workforce management tasks and analysis, and leverage your understanding of KPIs and SLAs, in order to ensure that staffing levels and attendance are always at optimal levels.
As a Junior Workforce Planner, you will log and analyze the gathered data in an understandable way and take action where needed. Excel is your second home, and you love to dive deep into the anomalies you detect.
- Coordinate staffing needs to ensure that 5CA’s operation runs smoothly across all project’s workforce
- Provide support to ensure that we have the right people at the right time by forecasting the volume of transactions (calls, chats, emails or social interactions)
- Support in scheduling the correct number of agents with the proper skills at the right time to handle the expected volume of transactions
- Report/Investigate on the detected peculiarities to the involved stakeholders and take necessary actions
- Up to a year of experience in a service center environment, preferably in a Workforce management/ Capacity planning or Resource Management
- Working experience with Verint is a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 (knowledge of PowerBI, Excel, and Word is preferred)
- Proven track record in understanding KPIs and SLAs.
- Excellent administration skills and analytical understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- An organization in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropriate salary based on market standards.
- Remote working opportunities, with flexible working hours.
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!