Japanese / English Customer Support Agent - GP013D
Let’s start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. At 5CA we like to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more our own way. Can you help us provide our clients with the best customer support they have ever seen?
You will join a fresh team from the beginning, working for one of 5CA's most valuable clients in the field of electronic payments. In this position, you will be tasked with providing support via phone, e-mail, chat and social media.
Before you even start, we will make sure that you get a complete, and detailed training, to prepare you for your new position. After that, you’ll have your Project Lead to facilitate you in your function, and your Team Lead will be there to make sure you are comfortable and happy in your job.
Can you guess which client you’ll be supporting?
- You speak English & Japanese at a near-native level
- You are available to work in a fixed schedule
- You are very interested in technology and consumer electronics
- You are always open to working with new technologies and products
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- Experience in Customer Service issues is a plus
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own home
- An internet speed minimum of 1.0 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i3 processor dual-core (2,4 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A smartphone capable of two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A place in a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual and highly international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Access to top-notch tools, training, and colleagues