HR and Payroll Coordinator in LATAM
By servicing 5CA employees and being the linking pin with HR/Payroll service providers, you ensure that our workforce is well taken care of.
As a Payroll Coordinator, you make sure that our payroll activities in Europe run smoothly and efficiently. You are the point of contact for colleagues and managers for payroll and HR. You advise and answer questions, ranging from simple to complex inquiries, to ensure a positive employee experience. You are also the point of contact for external service providers, with whom you'll be working towards efficient and effective collaboration. And, you proactively identify and eliminate bottlenecks in our processes to optimize the way we work.
You report to the Payroll Program Manager, working with the rest of the team to enable our workforce to do what they do best: delivering outstanding customer experience!
- Coordinate HR/Payroll activities in multiple countries
- Liaise between HR/Payroll service providers and 5CA employees, ensuring positive employee experience
- Assist and advise on a wide variety of related internal and external inquiries
- Proactively streamline HR/Payroll processes, making us work smarter or more efficiently.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in managing or administration of (preferably international) payroll
- You are tech-savvy and have a hands-on approach to payroll and administration
- You like taking ownership and you can think outside the box
- You have prior experience in setting up an international payroll structure, from scratch with your team, which would be an ideal profile.
- You speak fluent English.
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!