Gaming Support Agent (Portugal) DE/EN - GP003K
5CA is a customer experience partner with a global network of talent spread out over five continents. We love working from home. It is in our bones, in our blood. Over 85% of our workforce already works from home, and that percentage is growing.
We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
You will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love. As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat –NO PHONE CALLS) by doing things like:
Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.);
Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.;
Assist players resolve technical problems with the game;
Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues.
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting.
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job.
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager.
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in: Create your own story! Save time in commune! Work in your own environment! Live anywhere! Dress the way you want! Your breaks, your rules!
- A remote position based in Portugal!
- A competitive salary for the market's standards, which will be specified during the recruitment process.
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
- Up to date training.
- An organised structure, the product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all advisors to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools, and database.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- You speak German and English at a fluent level.
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace that located within your own residence in Portugal.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You have strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,4 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer