Gaming Support Agent FR/EN - GP004B
Attention: We would love to hear from you if you’re interested. Please note, however, that for this specific position, the actual number of jobs that we have available can vary. If you apply and pass the first stages of the application process, you may be placed into a Talent Pool initially, until we can reach out to you about an available job.
We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Working from home
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in. Whether you just don't like sitting in an office 8 hours a day, dislike the commute, or you just want to spend more time at home – Working remotely is the perfect way to work in our current, digital world.
- You speak French and English at a near native level.
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule.
- You are willing and able to work with a Freelance contract.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands, or the United States of America.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,4 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.