Financial Controller in EMEA - SHR0235
You manage and improve our organization's financial performance, ensuring positive revenue and financial growth.
At 5CA we are rapidly growing and changing as a company, which continuously challenges us to make the right decisions based on the right information. We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to ensure accurate, compliant financial reporting and to provide various business lines with financial insights. You will work both proactively and on-demand, managing accounting records, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, assisting in accounting and payment operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, responsible for the invoice process, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring the accuracy of financial information.
You enable stakeholders on various levels to make the right decisions, based on the information that you deliver to them. In order to be successful in this role, you will require strong analytical skills and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate auditing processes, work closely with third parties when needed
- Review and optimize processes to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Develop financial plans that support organizational strategy, on-demand as well as proactively
- Provide financial input on various levels for management reporting
- Support, maintain and optimize our Control framework
- Provide support on Budgeting and Bookkeeping.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in finance, preferably in an international environment
- You have experience with accounting and auditing
- You are an expert with complex Excel formulas
- You are independent, result-oriented, and you can work with stakeholders on any level
- You are analytical and process-driven
- You are a great communicator, and you speak fluent English and Dutch
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!