English Team Lead - GP001M
Who you are
You are a natural people-person. You get a kick out of building relationships with people from all kinds of backgrounds and you are deeply empathetic. You thrive when working in a team. You are a great motivator. You help people understand the value of their work and can motivate them to give their best performance. That means you lead by example.
Why we want you
As a Team Lead (TL) you will look after the job satisfaction of around 10 to 12 remote agents within your region or language. This means you will build strong relationships with everyone in your team, train, and coach them. As Team Lead you make sure that your team has the tools and motivation to provide great customer support. You go the extra mile to make sure that your team is engaged, committed, and comfortable with their work, so the team and each agent is able to deliver the needed KPI's.
- Optimize the satisfaction of your team. You are the main point of contact for your team. You address and resolve any issues that get in the way of your team’s job happiness.
- Optimize the performance of your team, based on KPI's. You motivate your team to give their best performance and coach them to do a little bit better each day.
- Interviewing applicants and onboarding new agents. You introduce new agents to 5CA’s company, the project, its culture, and the tools.
- Depending on the project, quality assurance responsibilities may arise
- Provide feedback, coaching, and relevant information to your team.
- Train your team on 5CA systems/tools, soft skills and channel-specific skills. You evaluate and pre-approve VTO (Voluntary Time Off) requests.
- Coordinate execution of project-specific training/coaching with Project Leads.
- Signal agent-specific and project-specific issues to the Project Lead.
- Work with other 5CA departments, such as, the Training, Quality Assurance, and HR to fulfill your team’s needs.
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership position in a CS environment (preferably international)
- A very objective viewpoint
- Good understanding of contact center metrics.
- Affinity with tech and/or gaming industry.
- Able to work under pressure and you love changes and to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong leadership and empathetic skills.
- Fluent in English, and fluent in preferably in at least 1 more language.
- A competitive salary based on market standards
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company (double-digit growth!) with exciting customers
- The right tools to enable you to Work From Home, or from anywhere else on the planet!
- An inspiring, inclusive environment with young, talented colleagues from all over the world
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!