Client Service Manager
You know how to create meaningful and lasting relationships with clients, at the operational and strategical level. Your clients rely on your expertise to champion their customer service and improve their overall customer experience, now and in the future.
This opportunity could be very suitable for:
- A Sales Manager who’d like to invest in long-lasting relationships and result with clients
- A Customer Success Manager looking to explore the commercial side
- A Customer Service Manager eager to enable more clients to improve their CX delivery
5CA has been experiencing double digit growth throughout the past few years, which means that our sales department has grown in a similar fashion. Your main objective is expanding 5CA’s business by strengthening partnerships with existing clients. You closely align with our Operations team to make that you are up to date on important developments and jointly work on optimizing client satisfaction, with the ultimate goal to exand the scope of our services. Building trust is crucial. You therefore regularly visit clients to review our partnership and brainstorm about their challenges. You make sure to keep your knowledge about CX and 5CA’s service offering up to date at all times. You tackle issues and aim for structural solutions. In this capacity you report to our Sales Director.
We help our clients to provide great customer service, not only by staffing talented people around the globe to handle incoming support requests, but also by adding value related to customer experience processes and tools. For example, we help clients to get better insights (analytics) and to apply new technology to provide customers with faster responses (self service). 5CA is all about challenging the status quo and coming up with innovative solutions.
- You manage and strengthen existing partnerships. You work with internal departments to solve issues and ensure that clients are fully satisfied with 5CA’s services.
- You organize, coordinate and lead Quarterly Business Reviews and Strategy Meetings to review performance & trends, and determine focus areas & goals for the mid/long term. You maintain Strategic Account Plans for your accounts, to keep track of those focus areas and align upon them with the client and internal 5CA departments.
- You handle all commercial matters related to your accounts and ensure that a solid contractual basis is in place for our services.
- You identify opportunities to expand the scope of 5CA’s services for your accounts and own these opportunities from lead to close.
- You will stay up to date on customer service industry trends and technology by attending events, trade shows, and conferences.
- You occasionally assist sales on new business opportunities.
- You develop and maintain expertise on 5CA services and systems.
- You consistently log your activities & tasks and keep track of sales opportunities in 5CA’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics).
This is you
- Results-oriented. Demonstrable ability to deliver against targets, and able to cope with managing a wide variety of responsibilities. You are hands-on, but also see the bigger picture and drive successful tactical outcomes.
- Passionate. You’re a Customer Experience fanatic and have a clear vision on future developments impacting CX.
- Empathetic. You are a people-person, you excel at building long-lasting relationships and you’re comfortable in dealing with different personalities (both in your team and commercially).
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter and you have a clear vision on how to grow 5CA’s business in a constructive manner. You are eager to get hands-on with the nitty-gritty of making our growth plans a success.
- Ambitious. You have the skills & ambition to develop into a leadership role.
- Flexible. Available to travel regularly, both domestic and intercontinental.
- A minimum of 2-8 years experience with B2B account management.
- Having previous work experience at a BPO or CX-related tech company is a big plus.
- You have a thorough understanding of relevant CX metrics, our business.
- Fluent English speaker.
- A fast-paced & dynamic workplace where every day is different.
- A clear goal on the horizon, with the right people and tools at your disposal.
- A competitive salary based on market standards.
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company with great clients.
- An inspiring environment with young, talented colleagues located all over the globe.
- A yearly gross salary of 35.000-50.000 OTE.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients optimize their Customer Experience (CX). Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience.