You’re great at networking and building a relationship of trust with prospective clients. You get a kick out of helping companies to craft the right solution for their challenges on the area of customer experience.
You play a crucial role in 5CA’s ambitious growth plans in North America. Even though we have been doing business in North America for many years, we only recently established a local entity and are now aiming to grow our client base and local presence. We help our clients to provide great customer service, not only by staffing talented people around the globe to handle incoming support requests, but also by adding value related to customer experience processes and tools. For example, we help clients to get better insights (analytics) and to apply new technology to provide customers with faster responses (self service). 5CA is all about challenging the status quo and coming up with innovative ideas.
You expand our business by acquiring new clients. You partner with our Business Development team (located in The Netherlands) to spot and assess new opportunities. You own the sales process from start to close. You work closely with other departments, like Ops, Workforce Management and Analytics to leverage 5CA’s expertise to get new clients on board. Crafting the right solution to tackle your prospects’ needs is essential!
Building trust is crucial for any relationship. You therefore regularly visit prospects to brainstorm about their challenges and bring across our thought leadership. You make sure to keep your knowledge about CX and 5CA’s service offering up to date at all times. You tackle issues and aim for structural solutions. You report to our Sales Director, based out of The Netherlands. You’ll work closely together with our Chief Customer Officer, who recently relocated from The Netherlands and heads up our offices in the US,
An overview of main tasks & responsibilities:
- You own sales initiatives across North America alongside the Biz Dev team.
- You manage the full sales cycle for new business opportunities in North America. You build up trust, craft the right solution and close deals.
- You perform CS quick scans (consultancy) to advise prospects on improvements to optimize their support operations.
- You will stay up to date on customer service industry trends and technology by attending events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Aside from the leads generated by our Biz Dev team, you also do your own prospecting while attending events and by following industry-specific news sources. You reach out to potential prospects using e-mail, outbound phone calls or LinkedIn.
- You develop and maintain expertise on 5CA services and systems.
- You consistently log your activities & tasks and keep track of sales opportunities in 5CA’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics).
This is you:
- Results-oriented. Demonstrable ability to deliver against targets, and able to cope with managing a wide variety of responsibilities. You are hands-on, but also see the bigger picture and drive successful tactical outcomes.
- Passionate. You’re a Customer Experience fanatic and have a clear vision on future developments impacting CX.
- Empathetic. You are a people-person, you excel at building long-lasting relationships and you’re comfortable in dealing with different personalities (both in your team and commercially).
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter and you have a clear vision on how to grow 5CA’s business in a constructive manner. You are eager to get hands-on with the nitty-gritty of making our growth plans a success.
- Ambitious. You have the skills & ambition to develop into a leadership role.
- Flexible. Available to travel regularly, both domestic and intercontinental. You will need to visit our HQ in The Netherlands on a regular basis to ensure proper alignment with our leadership team and supporting departments.
- Proven track record and 5+ years experience with B2B sales in a high growth environment.
- You have previous work experience at a BPO or CX-related tech company and have a thorough understanding of relevant metrics, our business & commercial workings.
- Master degree in economics or equivalent related experience.
- Fluent English speaker.
- A fast-paced & dynamic workplace where every day is different.
- A clear goal on the horizon, with the right people and tools at your disposal.
- A competitive salary based on market standards.
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company with great clients.
- An inspiring environment with young, talented colleagues located all over the globe.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients optimize their Customer Experience (CX). Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience.